Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Another Week

We have had another great week.  We have been so busy that the week has flown by!  Tim had to work late on Tuesday, so Jackson and I enjoyed making pumpkin chocolate chip muffins and hanging out. Jackson was tired after his visit to Midway.  He got to see Noni's old students and Aunt Whitney's class.  Jackson is loving his cereal now.

Jackson did great at therapy.  He is holding his head more at midline, and his range has gotten better.  We still have to work on strengthening that one side though. Tim had a basketball meeting in Greenville Wednesday night, so Jackson and I met him for dinner at McAlister's.  Then we went to the new Carter's store and to Buy Buy Baby. We have been looking for a new bathtub, because we don't like the one we have anymore. Jackson is too squirmy for it, but I can't find one that I like.

Jackson came to Concord on Thursday for Field Day!  The kids loved seeing him and holding his hand.  Of course, he loved the attention and even let one of my former students hold him.  He was such a good sport and being around everyone.


We are off for a 5 day weekend, and I am so excited!  It will be nice to get to spend a lot of time with Jackson.  We are headed to Litchfield, and I can't wait to get away!

No comments:

Post a Comment