Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Smiles and Giggles

Jackson went to therapy again yesterday, but Noni took him this time.  Mrs. Kelly had to switch the appointment times, and she only had times when I was at school.  I hated not to go with him, but I didn't want him to miss a session. Apparently Jackson was mad at Mrs. Kelly and told his favorite star toy all about it! He worked so hard that he slept most of the afternoon and early evening.  After a short walk and a bath, he was ready to go to bed at 8:00. He did wake up at 4:00 this morning. He was happy and ready to play.

Jackson loves to play!  He is spending more time in his Jumperoo.  He loves to talk to all of the animals. Jackson loves it when people talk to him. He is so cute when I get home.  He gets this big smile on his face and starts talking to me. When I hold him, he puts his arm around my neck.  It is just too sweet. Jackson still loves to sing and read books. We have been reading Llama Llama Red Pajama on my Nook lately. I love when he gets so excited and starts talking and giggling!  He is at such a cute age!





We have decided to take a break from eating the rice cereal this week and try again next week.  Jackson has not been all that interested.  I know some other people who are already giving their 4-month-olds peas and green beans.  I am not ready for that yet!

We are also working on getting Jackson to roll over. He has done it twice with Noni this week.  He always goes from his stomach to his back, but we are also working on back to tummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment