Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 16, 2011

A Beautiful Fall Weekend

We started out the weekend by heading to Fall for Greenville.  This is one of my favorite events of the year.  Dozens of restaurants set up on Main Street, and the people watching could not be better.  We started out with Shrimp and Grits from Sassafras.  Then we had Hibachi chicken from the Orient.  We also tried some chicken sandwich from Nose Dive.  It was not good, and we have decided we will not be going to eat there.  Of course, no trip to Greenville would be complete with a visit to The Chocolate Moose.  That is where Jackson had his supper.  It tried the almond cupcake, and I think I have a new favorite!  I also got a French Toast for later.  We walked down to Starbucks and got a Caramel Apple Spice.  Nothing says cold weather like a Caramel Apple Spice!  Jackson enjoyed all of the people watching and was worn out by the time we left!

Going to my first Fall for Greenville.

The Chocolate Moose

I will ride this next year!

Worn out!


On Saturday, Jackson and I went with my mom to the Alzheimer's walk in downtown Anderson.  It was a nice way to honor my grandmother's memory. Of course, Jackson loves anything to do with being outside.  We spent the rest of the afternoon cleaning and buying our fall plants. We went to my parent's to watch the first half of the Clemson game.  We were worried for a little bit. Jackson is now 19 weeks old!

I love my giraffe!

Walking with Elmo

Reason 501 why we need a bigger car!




On Sunday, Jackson played with his friends at church.  Of course he wore a precious smocked outfit.  Then we headed back to Fall for Greenville for more shrimp and grits and cupcakes!  It was a wonderful fall weekend!



Lucas, my friend at church.

My new friends at Noni's house!

No comments:

Post a Comment