Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Buying for a Baby Boy

I am joining up with a linky from Kelly's Korner.

When I first found out I was having a little boy, I didn't think that I would be able to find clothes that were as cute as baby girl clothes.  I was definitely wrong, and my checking account can prove it! Tim says that I can dress Jackson in "cute" clothes until he is 2, so I don't have much time. (He is almost 4 months old!)  Here is where I love to buy clothes for Jackson:

1. Facebook Sales from Smockadots and Lolly Wolly Doodle.  They have precious smocked and monogrammed outfits for great prices. Plus customer service is wonderful at both places!

2. Consignment Sales- Upstate SC has wonderful consignment sales where I always find precious clothes for great prices!  I have gotten smocked outfits, coats, sleepers, and other outfits there.  Try to get there early to get the best clothes!

3. Gymboree- I love Gymboree clothes!  They are just too cute, and they last.  If you wait until they have one of their sales, you can really rack up!

4. Orient Expressed, Shrimp and Grits Kids, Ragsland, Kelly's Kids, Castles and Crowns- These are also great stores.  While I can't afford to pay full price, they do have some wonderful sales.  Check their websites often to get some great deals on precious clothes.

5. Carter's brand- I just love Carter's clothes.  I buy those at Kohl's, Belk's, and the outlet.

6. Janie and Jack- This is a new store that I just recently found.  They have adorable clothes, but they are pricey!  There is an outlet in Charleston, and I can afford some of the sale stuff at the outlet!

7. Showoff Kids- This store is in Spartanburg, SC. Even though it is almost an hour away, this store is worth they drive.  They have precious smocked clothes for great prices. Check them out on Facebook!

Dressing Jackson in cute clothes has become an obsession!  You should see his closet!

No comments:

Post a Comment