Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Crazy Week

Wow!  It has been a crazy week, and I so far behind on my blogging!  We did end up going to the Clemson game on Saturday.  We got there for the 4th quarter and watched it on TV.  Then we celebrated with burgers and chicken. The weather could not have been any better!




On Sunday, we celebrated another Griswald with Laurel's shower.  Jackson decided that he does not like strangers!  He screamed for about 30 minutes until he finally fell asleep.  He did not like people he didn't know getting in his face!





We have had unseasonably warm weather (the 70s), so Jackson went running with me on Monday.  I run every Tuesday night with First Flight, and then I have to do 2 more runs on my own. Since our weekend was crazy, I procrastinated until Monday.  He fell asleep though and enjoyed being outside.

I had a doctor's appointment today during his therapy time, so my mom took him.  Of course, we had some crazy weather so they ended up in the hallway during the tornado warning.  Crazy!  We are still working on rolling over!

Meanwhile, Jackson has grown so much in the last week.  He can now sit up!!!! He was just doing it for 20-30 seconds, but now he can sit for a long time.  Of course, we still sit behind him in case he falls.  He is so proud of himself too!  I can't believe how fast he is changing.  He has also started eating oatmeal.  He likes it just as much as the rice cereal.  He does not like any of his food watery, he wants it thick.  He is going to be a good eater, because he cries when it's all gone!

Yummy oatmeal!


I can sit up!  I am such a big boy!      

He is so proud of himself!


No comments:

Post a Comment