Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 12, 2011

It is finally Saturday!

It has been a long and stressful week. I really love the teaching part of my job, but I hate all of the other stuff! I hate that I am always behind, that I have to bring lots of work home, and it still isn't enough. You should see my house!  It is a disaster! I can't be a good mom and wife and continue to work 12 hours a day. I am exhausted all of the time and Jackson is not even moving yet!  Something is going to have to change. I have fallen asleep by 8:00 the past 2 Friday nights during our movie nights.

Speaking of change, Jackson is changing and growing all the time. He loves to sit up on the couch. He thinks he is such a big shot!  He can sit up for a minute by himself.  He loves toys that light up and make noise. He has been very clingy this week though. He wants to be held or walked constantly. Jackson has also started throwing some little fits. When he gets mad, he throws himself back and just cries!

He went to therapy again and showed Mrs. Kelly how he can sit up.  He was turning his good, but we still have to get him to roll over on his own.

Our big decision for the morning is whether we head up to the Clemson game or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment