Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Halloween! and Fall Break

Jackson and I have enjoyed getting to spend Fall Break together. It is going to be hard to go back to school tomorrow.  We have spent lots of time playing and snuggling on the couch. I have forgotten how much I love being at home all day with him. I get nothing done around the house, but that is okay. I have loved spending every minute with him.

Jackson has his first real cold. He is very congested and has a yucky nose.  He is playing during the day but has not been sleeping at night. We have spent a lot of time resting on the couch with the humidifier.

Since Jackson has a cold, we only went Trick-or-Treating at Noni and Papa J's and Brent and Whitney's.  We had to wear all of our costumes. He looked so precious in all of them!

Jackson as a skeleton.


Little Baby Pumpkin

Trick-orTreat



Jackson's cute shirt from Brent and Whitney



My first Halloween

Jackson as a monkey.


No comments:

Post a Comment