Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What happened to November?

It seems like all of my posts start the same way, but what happened to November? Even though the month has gone by fast, last week was forever.  It was American Education Week at school, we had a field trip and Invention Convention, Tim had to work late 2 nights, and I had First Flight one night. I was exhausted!

On Saturday we went to a baby shower for a friend from high school.  Her mom is also a friend of my mom's.  Jackson wore his cute turkey outfit. 





We went to church on Sunday, and Jackson made his first craft at church.



Thankfully Monday and Tuesday went by fast (even with bus duty). I made it through Week 4 of First Flight.  Two more runs to go this week. On Wednesday, we went to therapy early, and Tim got to go with us. We still have to work on rolling over and getting him to hold his up. Jackson is not interested in rolling. He could care less. Next we picked up my mom and headed to Greenville to do a little shopping. Surprisingly, traffic was not that bad, and we got what we needed. Jackson was so good.  He did not like riding in the stroller though, so one of us had to be holding him.  It is hard carrying around 20 pounds!


I am a Tiger Cub member!

I love to take a bath!



I am a new Belk employee!  I am going to work with TuTu.

No comments:

Post a Comment