Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 5, 2011

A Peaceful Saturday

It has been so nice not to have anything to do today.  We slept late (6:30 is now sleeping late!), and then Jackson went back to sleep.  He is still congested, but feels better.  We have been hanging around the house cleaning, and I have been catching up on my class. The boys also got to Skype with Tim's mom and dad and sister Mary. We did head out to run some errands.  Ingles has Jackson's formula on sale, and we have $5 coupons, so we have been stocking up!  We headed to Belks to get Tim ready for refereeing and ran into my dad.  Then we ran into my mom at Ingles.  Crazy!

Our next couple of weekends are very busy.  I am looking forward to Thanksgiving Break and have lots of pajama days!

No comments:

Post a Comment