Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, November 25, 2011

Happy Black Friday

So we didn't head out too early to go shopping, but we had to go at some point.  We made it to Belk by 9:00.  Then we picked up my mom and headed to Greenville. We stopped by to get my camera (I left it at Cookie's), and then we went to the Carter's Store where I had to buy Jackson some clothes. He has outgrown everything!!!! None of his pants fit.  We also went to Lowe's, and Santa happened to be there!  We have now seen Santa two weekends in a row. Jackson sat with him for awhile before he got upset. Then we went to Target, and they still had some of the stuff I had wanted.  Of course, I was not going for electronics. We met my dad for lunch at Frodo's, and then we headed downtown. It was a gorgeous day, and it was absolutely packed! We enjoyed getting cupcakes and walking to see the new skating rink and Santa sleigh.  Of course, the Caramel Apple Spice from Starbucks made it even better!

Santa was at Lowe's!

Eating at Frodo's!


It's cold outside!


Jackson was so good today.  He loves to be on the go and people watch.  He also loves to be at home too though.  He likes to stretch out and play with his toys.  I decided to clean his closet and pack up all of the clothes that don't fit anymore.  Somehow I filled 3 containers!!!! Maybe Baby Brown will be a boy, and we can share some of these clothes! I actually handled packing these things very well.  I cried the last time when I packed all of his newborn stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment