Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas Break!

The first official day of Christmas Day has been great!  It was so nice to sleep late (7:30 is late to us now!) and cuddle with my guys.  We kind of had a lazy morning.  I got my running in even though it was chilly. Then we got ready for Jackson's 6 month pictures.  We left an hour and a half before we needed to be there in hopes that Jackson would sleep for awhile and then wake up in a good mood.  Jackson has been avoiding naps lately.  He does not want to go to sleep, and then he gets really cranky! He did sleep and woke up in a pretty good mood.  We started out in the Botanical Gardens, and Jackson did really good there.  Then we headed to the the stadium for more pictures.  By that time, Jackson was done.  We did get some, but then he had a melt down.  We were just done.

Since my last post, Jackson got another tooth!  He now has his front two bottom teeth.  He is so cute because he rubs his fingers over his teeth feeling them.


Last Friday, we went to Berkley's basketball game.  Mauldin was playing Hanna at Hanna.  She played really well.  Jackson wasn't so sure of everything to begin with.  They play really loud rap music before the game starts, and he did not like that. He did like all of the attention he was getting from everyone though.  We waited on Berkley and stayed for the JV boys' game.  I didn't even know that one of the kids (John) I used to baby-sit for played for Hanna.  It was crazy seeing him. I started babysitting him when he was a baby!  His sister Ashley was at the game too, and I was excited that I got to talk to her.  She is a senior!  That makes me feel so old!!!!


We are looking forward to relaxing and getting organized these next two weeks.  It will be hard for me since I am not supposed to life anything heavier than a gallon of milk for two weeks.

By the way, Tim bought me a new hard drive!  I will be adding pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment