Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Jackson a.k.a. Scooter

Jackson is up to some new tricks.  It is nice being home with him all of the time because I get to see all of his new tricks!  It is going to be so hard to go back to work.  I am not even going to think about it yet, because it breaks my heart!

One of Jackson's new tricks is scooting on his bottom.  I put him down on the floor and sit in front of him. Before I know it, he has scooted to right in front of me. He is so proud of himself.  He also looks to scoot up and snuggle with you in the bed.

Since he now has two teeth, he is also starting to rub his fingers over his teeth and suck his thumb. Jackson has also tried some new vegetables. He tried squash, but he did not like those.  Then we tried sweet potatoes, and he loves them!  He does not want to eat just half the jar; he wants the whole thing!
 Jackson has lots of Christmas outfits, so we are trying to wear them all before Sunday. 
















Yummy sweet potatoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment