Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 31, 2011

End of 2011

2011 has definitely been a year of blessings for my family. As I reflect on this year, I am so grateful for everything that I have.  Jackson has been our biggest blessing. Having a baby changes everything, and I can't imagine my life without him. He is the most perfect and precious baby ever, and I am not the least bit partial! I am so blessed to have a wonderful husband. I always knew that Tim would be a great dad, but I never realized how wonderful he would be with Jackson. That baby absolutely adores him! I am also blessed to have such wonderful parents who are the best grandparents to Jackson. They love him so much. Since I am not able to stay home, there is no one else I would want to take care of my child. I am so blessed and grateful that my mom keeps Jackson. He is absolutely spoiled rotten, but I would not have it any other way! Even though Jackson only gets to see them on Skype, he is lucky to have grandparents in Wyoming who absolutely adore him. Hopefully, we will get to see them in person soon.  Jackson is also blessed to have lots of aunts and uncles-Brent, Whitney, Charlie, Mary, and Susie!

Even though Tim and I often get frustrated with our jobs, we are both blessed to have jobs, have a nice place to live, have food on the table, and clothes on our backs. Too often, we take all of this for granted.

Our plan for News Year is pretty simple.  We plan to stick to Jackson's schedule and then curl up in our pajamas to watch the ball drop with a glass of champagne.






I am a little depressed because I was supposed to run in the Resolution Run with First Flight.  However, since I had my melanoma surgery, I am not able to do it. Hopefully, I can run in the next 5k

Happy New Year! We hope that you have a blessed 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment