Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Grove Park Inn

Today we ventured up to Asheville, NC to see the gingerbread houses at the Grove Park Inn.  This was Jackson's first time visiting a different state.  We left around 9 this morning, and we got there around 11.  We took my mom along with us.  I am always amazed at how beautiful and detailed the gingerbread houses.  I am also in awe of how beautiful the Grove Park Inn is. We walked around and looked at all of the houses, then we visited the shops and had hot chocolate before Jackson ate and took a little nap.

They had this huge gingerbread man in one of the stores.  Tim and I tried to get Jackson's picture with him, but he screamed.  Then my mom took him over there, and he was fine.  Jackson has missed his schedule and his Noni time!

We ate lunch at Fuddrucker's. I know there are better restaurants than that in Asheville, but we were hungry and wanted something we knew would be good.  Then we decided to go to the mall, and see if we could get another picture with Santa.  I was worried that Jackson was going to be grumpy, but he actually smiled.  The pictures turned out precious.  I still can't believe I spent $30 on them, but they are worth it!








Noni has the magic touch!


No comments:

Post a Comment