Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 4, 2015

Fun Friday

This has been a fast week! The boys have loved Summer Fun. Brooks walked in all by himself on Thursday and didn't even tell me good bye. The weather has been weird with lots of crazy storms. I love a good storm, but I could do without all of the crazy wind. I am tired of picking up huge limbs and branches from the yard. Plus temps are in the low 80s which is nice, but too cold for me to go swimming.

Friday started out really rainy, so we decided to go to the movies. We haven't been to the movies since we took Jackson last year. I hate how expensive they are! We still have gift cards so we went to see Inside Out. Brooks was really good at his first movie. They both loved the popcorn. Brooks doesn't weigh enough to hold his own seat down, so I had to help him because he insisted on sitting in his own seat! They were both really good until the last 20 minutes though. They wanted to wrestle and talk then. Brooks favorite part might have been the giant Minion display. He ran up to it yelling, "Minions!" It was cute.  





Then Brooks and I enjoyed a nap. I love getting to cuddle with him during naps. He is really pretty good about taking naps much better than Jackson was at this age. 

We went to Clemson for the fireworks and dragged Noni with us. Jackson is really into I Spy. We play ALL the time!  We stopped at the All In Cafe for coffee and cake. They have the best red velvet cake I have ever eaten! The fireworks were good, but the boys enjoyed hanging out in the back of the van the most. We are looking forward to a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment