Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Will's Party

We went to Will's birthday party at Pump It Up last night. The boys had a great time.  Brooks loved going down the big slide and through the obstacle course.  Jackson loved the jumpy castles.  He tolerated going down the slide and the obstacle courses.  He only went when Tim dragged him. Brooks loved going down the slide feet first on his stomach. Then they loved the pizza, cake, and treat buckets.  Will opened some of his presents and got a garbage truck.  Brooks picked it up and walked out the door with it.  He really wanted to take it with him. He threw a huge fit after that.


Today we went to lunch with Noni and TuTu at Earle Street, my favorite restaurant!  The boys were really good.  When the server took our order, Brooks said something that sounded like grilled cheese.  The guy understood him. He also ate some chicken from my salad.  He never eats chicken expect from Chick-fil-A. I am sure if I ordered him chicken fingers, he wouldn't eat it.  Jackson ate his grilled cheese.


We are enjoying the lazy days of summer.  Jackson is loving Summer Fun!  He wakes up really early on those days and is ready to go.  He likes getting to take his lunch (mayonnaise sandwich, chips, applesauce, and a cheese stick). When I ask him if he had fun, he says, "Yes, that is why it is called Summer Fun."  His tone of voice lets me know he thinks I am pretty dumb for asking that.  Brooks likes once he gets there.  After we drop Jackson off in the carpool line, I get out to take Brooks inside.  As we are parking, he says, "Mommy, home? Mommy, home?" He cries a little when I drop him off, but he knows Noni is in the classroom just across the hall. He is always happy when I pick him up at 12:00. Brooks and I get lunch or eat lunch at home before coming back to get Jackson at 1:00. There are some days that I really long to be back at work, but there are others that I love every second of being home. Only one more month left of summer, and I am already depressed!

No comments:

Post a Comment