Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Baby Brooks

I am tired, and my arms are tired!  Baby Brooks has wanted to be held all day today. Every time I put him down, even if he is asleep, he wakes up screaming!  This is not just a little cry, it is screaming!  He calms right down when I pick him up. Jackson went to his Story Time group today with my mom, and they had a pizza party for lunch.  He stayed with her the rest of the afternoon. I was hoping to get a lot done, but that didn't happen. I am not too upset.  He is only a newborn for a little while, and soon he won't want to be held all day. Going from one to two has been hard though.  It is much harder than I thought it would be.  I remember I used to think it was so hard taking care of Jackson when he was a newborn; I was wrong.  Taking care of a newborn and an almost two-year-old is insanely hard!  I know I will look back one day and miss these days though.


Brooks can finally wear some of Jackson's clothes.  These are Brooks. I can't find the ones of Jackson in this outfit.


No comments:

Post a Comment