Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Going Solo

Today was my first home with both boys, all day by myself!  What a day it was!  Brooks decided to stay awake after his 6:30 feeding, and Jackson got up a little after 7.  The morning started out pretty well until Jackson got mad and threw his chocolate milk cup at Brooks hitting him in the leg and then throwing it at his head.  Jackson got a spanking (which I know I just told him not to hit his brother, but it was my first reaction).  He throws himself to the floor screaming. I put Brooks in the pack-n-play, and he starts screaming. I try to comfort Jackson and tell him that we can't throw stuff.  At one point, I think we were all crying!

Right now I am learning how we can manage our day and get everyone fed and down for naps. Brooks fell asleep and actually let me put him down.  It only took Jackson about 15 minutes to get to sleep. There was even minimul screaming.

We made it until Tim got home.  There are many times when I long to be a stay at home mom. Most of the time I would love it.  Today was one of those days where I am thankful to have a job. I am hoping that once I am able to get a routine going and get more sleep that it might get easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment