Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 27, 2013

Memorial Day Weekend

We have enjoyed a nice Memorial Day weekend. For the most part, we have been at home trying to clean up and get organized but that is hard with two little boys who demand your attention!  We got some sweet pictures of Brooks on Saturday night.  Jackson spent the night with my parents so he could go to church with my mom Sunday morning, so we had a day with just Brooks.











On Sunday, we took Brooks to Eggs Up Grill. It was his first trip to a restaurant, and he slept right through it! Then we enjoyed dinner at my parents' house.

On Monday, we headed to Greenville with the boys.  We had to do some shoe shopping for Jackson.  He has such a wide foot that I can't just buy shoes anywhere.  The last water shoes and flips flops that I got him from Academy Sports and Kohl's are too tight. I have to buy his at Stride Rite.  Yes, they do cost more ( a lot more), but that is the only place I can find shoes that fit. It is sad that I pay more for his shoes than I do my own.  We also visited Tu Tu and then ate Chick-fil-A. We stopped by to see Luvie and the rest of the Casey family. Their neighbor Libby was there and gave Jackson a whole bag of cars and blocks that her grandson does not play with anymore.  Jackson loved them!  He has not put them down.

We ended the night with dinner with my parents at our house.  It was a great night to sit outside on the porch!  Later that night though, Jackson threw a car and hit Brooks in the head giving him a nice red knot. Thankfully he was okay, and my mom came back over just to check on him. Brooks is going to have to be tough!



No comments:

Post a Comment