Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, August 8, 2014

End of Summer

This last week has flown by.  We have enjoyed the water park and walks. We are in for a rainy weekend, so it will be nice to rest up before heading back to work next week.

We have had such a good summer.  It is really hard for me to think about going back to work.  I really wish i could stay home with the boys. They grow so fast, and I miss so much while I am at work.

I will really miss

  • our lazy mornings cuddling on the couch
  • trips to the water park
  • playing on the porch
  • eating breakfast and lunch with my sweet boys
  • waiting for the garbage truck and tractor on Wednesday mornings
  • trips to the library
  • swimming
  • walks to the park
  • afternoon naps on the couch
  • ice cream downtown
  • playing play doh
  • reading books
Yes I know that we can still do some of this.  But the reality is that I have about 3 hours with the boy during the week before it is bath and bed time.  During those three hours we have to eat dinner, do laundry, and get ready for the next day. I hate it. I wish that summer would never end even if that means having 90 plus temperatures every day.
















No comments:

Post a Comment