Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 17, 2014

My Birthday Weekend

After a long week back to school, we also had a busy weekend. To celebrate my birthday, we including my parents and Brent, Whitney, and Parker went to Mellow Mushroom on Friday night. Then we had cake from Brick Street back at our house. The boys were good and ate lots of pizza.  They made me a cute canvas.

On Saturday we went to Eggs Up Grill and then went shopping for Jackson's school supplies. My dad was wonderful and cut our grass for us. Our mower broke, and we can't buy a new one right now. My favorite part of the day was getting to snuggle with Brooks for his afternoon nap; I miss that the most when I am at work.

Tim and I went to dinner at Earle Street, and then we had to go to his work party. We ended the evening with Krispy Kreme donuts.  I had a great birthday and am blessed to be 33!












No comments:

Post a Comment