Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Jackson's First Day of School

One of the perks of being a teacher is getting summers off, but that also means getting no time off during the year. It is really hard to take an hour off from work, so I missed Jackson's first day of preschool in the 3s room. In fact both boys were still asleep when I left.

Apparently Jackson did great. Tim and Noni walked him in and dropped off his supplies. He walked in and started playing with the toys. Apparently he cried for a little bit when they played in the gym. After last week, I was really worried about today. I am so proud of him! I can't believe how much he has grown up this summer. I am still heart broken that I couldn't drop him off.

I heard Brooks showed out again! He is one crazy child!










No comments:

Post a Comment