Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, August 18, 2014

Jackson and the Dentist

Jackson had a dentist appointment this morning. Since it was my first day with kids, Tim had to take him.  I was really worried since our past experiences have not been good. We decided to take him to our dentist this time. It made all of the difference. He didn't cry or get upset. She polished his teeth and squirted water in his mouth. He got to play with Mr. Potato Head and a big set of teeth. He loved Dr. Andy, and everyone was so patient with him.








I know it was six months ago that we went to the other place, and he is older now. I truly believe the atmosphere makes all the difference. I am so glad he had such a positive experience.

Then Jackson decided he needed to bring me flowers and tell me about his trip to the dentist.  I was so excited to see them outside my door at school!


While we were eating dinner at home tonight we were having a conversation about " Welcome to Moe's."
Me: Jackson, you should work at Moe's when you get older.
Jackson : No, I can't work at my favorite place."
Me: okay
Jackson: I'll work at Publix.

Love this kid!

1 comment:

  1. Jackson looks like a well-rounded young man! I figure that age and the environment are the differences on why this visit to the dentist was a successful one. It looks like the dentist knows his way around with child patients, so that probably is the biggest factor. Let's hope he maintains this demeanor on his future dental appointments! Take care!

    Sharon Warner @ Premier Dental Esthetics

    ReplyDelete