Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Night Night

We have a very laid back bedtime routine. After baths and pajamas, we head upstairs to brush teeth. Jackson hates it, and Brooks loves it! I have to chase him to get back his toothbrush!

Typically Tim lays with Jackson. Jackson gives Brook a kiss and a hug and says, "Good night. I'll see ya later!" Then Jackson gives me a hug and kiss and tells me the same thing. Then Brooks wants to get in on the kisses. He runs over with his mouth wide open to give me slobbery kisses. Of course he thinks he's going to bed with Tim and Jackson. This is followed by crying.

Brooks gets his bottle and then usually plays. He lost his popi 4 days ago, so bed time has taken longer for him lately. It hasn't been too bad though. When he is tired, he gets on the couch with me and falls asleep. Then he's off to the crib where he sleeps until around 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment