Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 4, 2012

12 Months = 1 Year

I have always known that time goes by really fast, usually faster than we want.  However, I think I have finally witnessed it for the first time this past year.  I can't believe that Jackson is already 1.  It seems like just yesterday I was lying awake waiting for the alarm to go off to head to the hospital.  It seems like I blinked and my little newborn turned into to a baby and now a toddler! I am excited about all of the new things that Jackson can do, but I would be lying if I said that I didn't miss my little newborn baby boy (I don't miss waking up every 2 hours though!). Thank goodness he still loves to cuddle!

Tim and I are so blessed to have such a precious and sweet little boy. We are so thankful that he is happy and healthy.  I can't even remember what our lives were like before Jackson Raymond.

Jackson
  • wears mostly 12 month and 18 month clothes (depends on the brand)
  • (We will find out weight and height next week at his 12 month appointment)
  • wears size 4 diapers
  • wears size 3-4 shoes (hates to wear shoes)
  • loves to play with his toys especially his ball, puzzles, cookie jar, phone, and trains
  • still loves to read especially Llama Llama and Peek-a-Boo books
  • plays Patty Cake and now tries to do the Itsy Bitsy Spider
  • says Ma Ma, Da Da, and bye bye
  • also says something for paci and tries Noni
  • loves our cat Abby and mom's dog Rudy
  • loves to play with Charlotte, Murphy, and Maria
  • loves his cousin Berkley
  • has started some whole milk, and we are working on cutting out the bottle
  • drinks from a sippy cup, but we have to tip it up for him
  • loves to play Peek-A-Boo
  • still loves his blanket and paci
  • Loves his monkey Wubanub (We bought this when he was a newborn, and he did not like it.  We were cleaning his room last week and found it. Now he loves it!)
  • still loves to swing
  • Noni is his number 1, and Daddy is his number 2.  I am in third, but he does get excited when I get home!
  • still has separation anxiety!
  • crawls more now on his own
  • can pull up on the bannister and some short furniture.
  • cruises around all furniture!
  • loves to eat and doesn't usually turn down food!  He usually has a bottle early morning right when he wakes up, breakfast of pancakes, cereal, and a biscuit, for lunch a meat and veggie, and for dinner fruit and what we have.
  • loves to eat biscuits!  This boy is like his momma and daddy-he loves bread!
  • still has 8 teeth but might be teething (He is drooling A LOT!)
  • usually sleeps 10-12 hours a night, takes a short morning nap, and a late afternoon nap
  • still goes to therapy once a week
  • just finished swimming lessons and loved them!
Awww!  Look how he precious he is!
























I can't believe this is my last time taking pictures with his month stickers!







 We celebrated Jackson's birthday tonight with my parents and Brent and Whitney.  We went to Mellow Mushroom where Jackson ate lots of cheese pizza.  He loves the pizza there.  Then we came home to eat cupcakes. I think Jackson had eaten too much, because he was not that interested in the cupcake. He acted like he didn't know what to do.  It was a long process!  He had more fun spreading it all over his tray.  Then we opened presents on the screen porch.  He wasn't that into opening presents either.  He was more exciting about scooting and crawling all over the porch!  We had a great time celebrating his first birthday.  I still can't believe he is one already!














No comments:

Post a Comment