Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Saturday, June 23

My mom, Tim, and I went to see The Lion King at the Peace Center. It was amazing! The costumes, puppets, and sets were unbelievable! It might be my new favorite musical. Tm got us box seats. One of the African singers/dancers even performed right behind us. I didn't even hear him come in behind us. Jackson stayed with Brent and Whitney. I know he had a great time. Then may mom went home to get Jackson. He spent the night with Noni and Papa J. It was his first time spending the night away from us. I was really nervous. I knew he would be fine. I just don't like being away from him. Tim and I went to eat at The Orient and then we went to the see Thompson Square, Darius Rucker, and Lady Antebellum. It was a great concert. We decided to end the evening with hot donuts from Krispy Kreme. Even though I missed Jackson tremendously, I did sleep all night without waking up. I was so excited to see him the next day. He gave me a big hug. It was nice to be missed!

No comments:

Post a Comment