Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Loving Summer!

Jackson and I are loving our summer schedule. We sleep late, shore/get dressed late, play, etc. Of course, my house is a disaster. Jackson screams whenever I leave the room. That is okay though. We went to the library with the Ivey children on Thursday. Little Man does not understand being quiet in the library. He got signed up for the summer reading program. We headed to Greenville to the Farmer's Market on Saturday and then to eat Mary Beth's where we ran into my high school friend Blair. It was great to see her! We have known each other since preschool! Then we headed to Gymboree to stock up on summer clothes for next summer. This is the best time to buy things for the next year. We headed home for naps before going to Mellow Mushroom. Tim and I have decided that we might have to stop eating at restaurants for awhile. Jackson gets very impatient sitting in high chairs, and then food only holds his attention for so long. This is a recent thing. He is also really into screaming and spitting at the table. Maybe I will finally learn to cook now! Jackson is pulling up on everything including the headboard. He is so proud of himself. Getting him to bed at night has been difficult lately. He loves to crawl all over the bed. Our Sunday morning at church was sad. Today was Thersa's last day. She has been such a great friend and boss. Jackson loves her. I know she will provide many blessings in her new job. I am still sad to see her go.

No comments:

Post a Comment