Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

I am way behind!

I am way behind in blogging! It has been a crazy week, and I have spent my time plaing with Little Man. Today we went to toddler story time at the library. Jackson loved looking at the other kids. He liked listening to the music and singing. He sort of paid attention to the books, but he was more interested in watching the other kids. We skipped the craft today-we are not quite ready for coloring and glue sticks. We went to therapy this afternoon, and Jackson did great. Kelly was so impressed with how he was holding his head that we got to skip the tape this week! Yah! We worked on cruising and standing. I am so proud of the progress he has made the past couple of months. I think he deserves an ice cream from QT tonight!







No comments:

Post a Comment