Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, June 29, 2012

Confessions of a Summer Stay-at-Home Mom

So at the end of the school year, I had big plans for summer. I have a long list including organizing and decluttering the house, Pinterest craft projects, and of course spending time with my favorite boy. I was going to clean my house and cook dinner every day. I want to redecorate the dining room. Here I am, halfway through the summer, and the only thing I have done is hang out with my favorite boy, but I am not complaining. I spend my day fixing breakfast, lunch, and snacks. We go for walks, play upstairs, play outside, run errands, read books, and nap. Yep, nap. I confess that I usually nap with Jackson. He loves to cuddle when he is asleep, so I take advantage of it. I know that one day too soon he won't want me to hold him. I love our afternoon naps. You would think I would have more time to blog now that I am out of school. Nope, it's just not happening. I never have time to add pictures, and then it takes me forever to edit everything. I have to do better. I was so excited about the baby book that I ordered for Jackson. I remember before he was born, I couldn't wait to complete the book. I don't think I have written in it since he was 3 months old! I have got to use the blog to update it. I have 500 pictures on my phone. I need to back them up on the computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment