Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Busy Weekend!

Wow!  We have had an extremely busy weekend! Tim fixed us pancakes for breakfast.  I cut Jackson's into small pieces, but he grabbed my big pancake instead! Then we went to my aunt's surprise birthday party on Saturday!  She turned 70 and doesn't even look close to that!  It was fun being around all of the family. Jackson of course loved on everyone and enjoyed his cake!  We also took some of Jackson's baby stuff over for Will. I have to admit that I was a bit sad leaving it all behind!

We also went to Buy Buy Baby to go stroller shopping.  Jackson has not enjoyed riding in his stroller lately. In fact, he gets grouchy in it.  His shoulders are too wide for it now, so we have been looking for a new one. Of course, we found one and had decided on that one when another couple showed us how easy the one they had packed out was.  We left the store with nothing, because we could not decide!  Of course, Jackson has expensive tastes and wants the most expensive!

Then we went to visit Kristi who is recovering from foot surgery.  We stayed there for awhile and watched the Clemson baseball game.  Then we finally headed home.

On Sunday we headed to church and then Jackson stayed with my mom and dad while Tim and I packed up my classroom.  It was much easier to pack up since I was not 9 months pregnant this time! Tim and I also made cupcakes for Jackson's birthday tomorrow.  They are cute monkeys!  Then we went to play with the Iveys and eat dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment