Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Playing Catch-Up

We have been very busy so I am going to catching up on blog post tonight.  I will add pictures later!

So last Tuesday was my last day with my students.  I have never had so many cry before.  Then on Wednesday, I had a workday.  Then Jackson went to therapy and screamed.  We are still at 5-7 degrees, and we need to get to at least 2 degrees.  We will keep working!

On Thursday, I had to go to Summer Institute to earn my day off in October. Jackson stayed with Noni again while Tim cleaned up around the house. Jackson has been very excited, because he knows something is going on.  His grandparents are coming for a visit, and his birthday party is right around the corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment