Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 25, 2011

3 Weeks Old

I know I say this every week, but I can't believe that Jackson is 3 weeks old today!

At 3 weeks:
  • You eat 3 1/2 oz every 3 hours.  You are getting close to wanting 4 oz.
  • You are staying awake a lot!  You especially like to be awake at 12:30am. 
  • You are loving your paci more and more!
  • You went on your first big shopping adventure, and tried on clothes at a store!
  • Your cord fell off earlier in the week, so you are ready for big boy baths now!
  • You are making so much noise.
  • You like listening to music and to Daddy read you books. 
  • You love to fall asleep when someone is holding you.
  • You don't cry very much; it is more like you whimper a little.
  • Abby and Max still don't know what to think of you.
  • They Iveys are warming up to you, especially Maria.  She might even think you are cuter than the kittens now.
  • You are loved by so many people!
I am 3 Weeks Old!

I am in my big crib!


Mommy made me this hat!

Mommy looks tired!

Me and Daddy asleep!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment