Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 26, 2011

And the tears fall...

Tonight Jackson fell asleep in my arms.  I know this is nothing new, but Tim and I were just sitting staring at him, and I suddenly got sad.  He has already grown so much in the past three weeks. It is amazing how much he has changed. I don't want him to get any bigger. As I was sitting there being sad, I started thinking about how I am already dreading going back to school. ( I do really love my job.  I promise!) I just don't want to have to leave him. I think about all that I am going to miss while I am at school.  I know that we are very blessed to have my mom take care of him where he will be held and loved all day instead of alone in a crib for most of the day.  It still makes me sad. Of course, I sat on the couch crying because he is already three weeks old.

Jackson loves swinging on our new hammock!

Sweet Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment