Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, June 3, 2011

Plans have changed...

I went back to see Dr. Hearn this morning in hopes that my blood pressure had gone down.  I really thought it would be lower since I have not been working, and I have been resting a lot more. However, that was not the case.  The first time they took it, it was 150/102.  It it has never been that high.  Then it was 140/94.  That was still high, so I had to lie down for about 30 minutes.  Dr. Hearn came in, and my blood pressure was 136/94.  He decided he would rather go ahead and induce tomorrow instead of waiting until Monday night. It is not dangerous now, but he doesn't see any reason to wait and chance that it could turn into preeclampsia.  We have to be there at 6:00 am to register, and the induction should start around 7:00.  Dr. Hearn thinks that Jackson should be here late Saturday night or early Sunday morning.  He says that it is going to be a slow process, and I should prepare myself for waiting.  I am so impatient!  I am excited that Jackson will be here this weekend!  I don't think I will get everything done on my to-do list, but that's okay. Maybe a maid will come clean my house while we're at the hospital.  Please keep us in your prayers, and we will keep you updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment