Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Nursery

It occurred to me as we were finishing up the nursery that I have not posted any pictures lately! Our plans have evolved as we have created the nursery.  We had all of these big ideas, and then we got busy.  Where has the time gone? We went with a monkey theme, and we love the pictures that we have in Jackson's room. My original plan was to hang his name with wooden letters above his crib. Our plaster walls make that difficult.  We kept putting it off and putting off, so I found something else that I could do in that space.  Tim was definitely relieved!  We are keeping the letters to use later, but I think this will look cute too. (You may not be able to view it.)  I just ordered it last week, so hopefully it will come before Jackson does.  That is the only thing that the nursery is missing at this point.  Enjoy the pictures.







No comments:

Post a Comment