Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Day 3

By some sort of miracle, we made it through Sunday night!  Thank goodness for Nurse Nancy!  Jackson is definitely a night owl.  He cried and cried all night.  I am trying to nurse, and Nancy was so helpful.  It was definitely a long night!

Jackson had his hearing test and genetic tests Monday morning.  He was gone for another couple of hours, so that gave us time to rest again. Theresa and Amy came to visit today.

We were discharged Monday afternoon.  When they discharge you, they are ready for you to leave!  They practically kicked us out even though we were still taking pictures!
I am outta here!

My first car ride!


Yeah!  We are home!


Welcome home!

I am in my nursery!


We made it home around 2:00.  My mom and dad came and helped us get home.  Cookie brought us some spaghetti.  Whitney came to visit us for a little while.

Tuesday night was another long night.  We decided to stay in the downstairs bedroom since I am not supposed to climb up the stairs. Jackson did not really want to sleep.  As soon as we thought he was asleep, we would put him in his little bed, get into bed ourselves, and the screaming would start!  I didn't think daylight would ever come.

No comments:

Post a Comment