Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Shop Til You Drop

Jackson had a busy day on Tuesday.  My mom and I took him to Greenville for the day.  First, we met Tim for lunch at Brick Street Cafe, one of my favorite restaurants. Then we went to Tim's office to meet some people.  Jackson was awake, and we were excited to show him off.

Then we headed to Buy Buy Baby, Marshall's, and Costco.  We are excited that Grandpa John, Grandma Jeanne, and Susie are coming this weekend, so we stocked up at Costco.



My mom and dad are taking care of my cousins' house while they are on vacation, so we took Jackson "swimming" in their pool. He didn't really like his first swimming experience, but he did look cute in his turtle bathing suit!


No comments:

Post a Comment