Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 23, 2011

What a night!

Jackson has done pretty well sleeping at night.  We usually get up every 3 hours to eat and get changed.  Last night was a little different.  He had a hard time getting settled.  I think he was overtired from hanging out at Noni's with the Iveys and his visit from Tu Tu and Kristi. He just wanted to be held and was kind of fussy.  He got up at 3 and ate.  Then when he woke up at 5:30, I picked him up and noticed he was all wet.  He had a major diaper failure.  His entire rocker was soaked along with him and me from holding him!  I had to get Tim up to feed him while I cleaned everything up!  There is nothing like doing laundry at 5:30 am!  We both fell back to sleep until our 8:30 feeding. He ate really well, and I put him in his Boppy chair; he loves this!  Next thing I know he is projectile spitting up all over him and his seat!  Then we had to go put that in the wash, and put Jackson in the bath.  He was really happy during bath time.  Today we did more than a little sponge bath.  I put him the tub and let him kicked in the water.  He loved it!  Hopefully, tonight will be a little better!

Last Night

This Morning

No comments:

Post a Comment