Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Tuesday, June 7- Day 4

I know that Jackson was technically 3 days old on Tuesday, but this just works better when listing my entries.

I decided to climb the stairs Tuesday because I needed the noise from the TV.  Jackson slept most of the day. TuTu came over and brought us a wonderful dinner of pork  chops, veggies, and yummy shrimp and rice.  She also brought cupcakes from the cupcake store!  Mom and Dad also came over.   It was nice to have more hands to help with Jackson who by the way, is an angel during the day!

Jackson had his first bath at home tonight. Tim and I were too scared to do it, so Noni and Papa J helped.  He did not like it all. He screamed and shook.
I did NOT like my bath!

This is more like it!


Tuesday night was another long night.  We decided to stay upstairs and at least the TV could keep me up and entertained.  The night was still long though!  Nursing Jackson has been harder than I thought.  Jackson is just not that interested.   It is also exhausting!  We will see what happens with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment