Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, June 17, 2011

Friday, June 17, 2011

Go Tigers!


We have been very busy the last two days.  Jackson had a lot of "firsts" this week.

  • He got his first piece of mail from his great grandfather (Tim's grandfather).
  • He got his first package from Grandpa John and Grandma Jeanne.
  • He went on his first trip to Target, CVS, McAlister's, Chocolate Moose, and downtown Greenville.
  • He went to his first dinner at Noni and Papa J's.
  • He went to meet Larry.
  • Charlotte, Murphy, and Maria came over to play.
We also went back to the doctor on Thursday.  Jackson weighed 8 lbs 5 oz, so he is back above his birth weight!  Yeah!  He is doing really well.  Switching to formula was definitely the right decision for us.  My mom also spent Wednesday night and Thursday night with us.  That has been such a big help.  It has been nice to be able to sleep some.  Our "night nurse" is wonderful!  We don't know what we would do without her!

I also took Jackson to Target and CVS by myself. We were gone less than 40 minutes, but it was nice to get out of the house. I was pretty proud of myself for making it somewhere on my own. Of course, Jackson slept the entire time.
My first trip to Target


We got a great package from Grandpa John and Grandma Jeanne. Jackson got some new blankets, a Wyoming onsie, socks, and a wonderful family book.  The book has pictures of family, friends, and locations in Wyoming.  It is so special, and it will be great to show Jackson as he grows up!


My new blankets!



My first playdate!

My first walk around the neighborhood.

My first time in the stroller!

Getting ready to walk!

My new pajamas that Daddy bought me.
McAlister's
 On Friday, we spent most of the day in our pajamas.  Then we went to Greenville.  It was Little Man's first trip to Greenville, his first trip to McAlister's for dinner, and his first trip downtown to Chocolate Moose.  We also walked to Falls Park. We stopped back by Noni's for dinner and then went to meet Larry.  We like when Tim is home with us!  This was the first "big" outing that we have done with Jackson.  We were so used to just going whenever we wanted.  This now requires more planning.  We were ready to walk out the door, and then realized he had to eat before we left. Then we had to stop by Noni's on our way back to eat again.  Of course, we travel with multiple bags now.  It was nice to go on a little family adventure.




My first trip to get cupcakes!




Mommy needs to lose those 20 pounds and get her hair highlighted.


Falls Park

Falls Park

No comments:

Post a Comment