Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Cake Balls/Cake Pops

Tonight I decided to do some baking. This was the first baking that I have done since Jackson was born. I have always wanted to make these, so I decided I would give it a try. It was very easy, and they turned out very good. I think I will start making these for school instead of cupcakes.

First make a cake.  I used one from a box!

Crumble the cake and add frosting. (Again, I used frosting from a can, but you can make your own.)

Mix together the cake and frosting.

Form the cake into balls.  Add a lollipop stick if you want.

Well, I did not take pictures of the rest of the process.  When I finished these, my camera was upstairs.  I was too exhausted to go get it.  I melted some white chocolate and dipped these into the chocolate. You can add sprinkles if you want.  They turned out really good.  I will definitely make them again!

No comments:

Post a Comment