Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day!


Family Picture

Tim's First Father's Day


Tim enjoyed his first Father's Day! I have to admit that I am kind of jealous that Tim gets to celebrate his first Father's Day before I get to celebrate my first official Mother's Day.  Jackson made Tim a mug, and he got him a misting fan to go out on the screen porch.  Jackson also made his daddy a special card.  Tim is such a wonderful daddy.  He doesn't give himself enough credit.  He gets up in the middle of the night to fix bottles and always wants to hold Jackson. Jackson is so lucky to have a daddy who wants to spend time with him.  I am so lucky to have such a wonderful husband who is also a wonderful dad.  Tim has done a great job of taking care of the two of us for the past two weeks (taking care of my for the past 9 months)!

Later that evening, we went to eat lasagne at my parent's house.  I love my mom's lasagne.  I have tried to make it many times, and it just doesn't taste the same!  Jackson also made his Papa J a special card and got him a gift card to Tractor Supply.  Jackson also made and sent his Grandpa John a special card.  Grandpa John will be visiting us soon!

Papa J

Happy First Father's Day as a Grandfather!
I am so lucky to have such a wonderful dad.  He has always believed in me and supported me.  He has worked so hard to give my brother and me everything we ever wanted. I am so thankful to have such a hardworking, loving father!
Noni, Papa J, and Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment