Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Jackson is one week old!

It is so hard to believe that Jackson is already a week old!  This week has flown by!

We went back to the doctor this morning for a weight check.  You now weigh 7 lbs 11 oz.  We are getting closer to birth weight!

At one week:
  • You are eating 2 oz of formula every three hours.  We are getting ready to up it to 3 oz.
  • You love to sleep on your Boppy pillow or in your rocker.
  • You are a night owl and love to be held at night!
  • Our cats Abby and Max pretty much leave you alone.  Max is more interested than Abby.
  • Now that we have you on formula, you hardly ever cry. You do whimper when you want to be held.
  • You wear newborn clothes, and even some of those are too big!
  • You now weigh 7lb, 11 oz!  We love that you are gaining weight!
  • Overall, you are a happy baby (especially now that you are eating)!
Noni brought me a cake!

I am 1 week old!

    We have enjoyed a lazy Saturday at home. Tim has been catching up on work, and I have been resting as much as possible.  I didn't realize how much rest I needed when I first came home, and I did too much.  Now I am paying the price.  Note to self- You have to rest more in the beginning next time!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment