Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, June 10, 2011

Friday, June 10, 2011

Wow!  It is hard to believe that Jackson is almost a week old!  Tim and I were talking this morning about how it is really hard to remember what life was like before Jackson.  Putting Jackson on formula has really made a difference.  He is eating and sleeping and is less fussy.  I know we probably didn't give breastfeeding a chance, but when you see that your baby is not thriving, you will do whatever is necessary. I have felt guilty about stopping, but I think this is the best thing for Jackson right now. I ran into a friend at the doctor yesterday who had the same issue with her first child.  He just couldn't get enough from her, but she successfully breastfed her last two kids. We go back to the doctor tomorrow.  We have to be there at 9:00-that will be a challenge!

We have had a lazy day today. Jackson and I have chilled upstairs while Tim has been a cleaning machine. Aunt La La (Lisa) and Auntie Ga Ga (Alexa) came to visit and brought us lunch.  Jackson enjoys spending time with all of his cousins of different generations!

We are so thankful for all of my mom's help.  We would not be able to do it without her.  She stayed again last night, so that Tim and I could both sleep. It was wonderful.  I didn't realize how tired I was.  Thankfully, Jackson had a great night, so Noni got some sleep too.  Jackson bought Noni some beautiful flowers from Electric City Blooms.  

We are Skyping with Tim's parents tonight, so this will be the first time they get to meet Jackson.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/alisonbroc


Sweet Smile

I love when he just opens one eye!

Beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment