Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Shopping Adventure

On Friday, we took Jackson on a shopping adventure.  I went to get my hair cut and highlighted (finally!), and Jackson stayed with Tim.  This was the first time it was just the two of them!  Then we headed to Spartanburg with Noni to check out this store that sells smocked outfits half price. I am in love with this store. I have never seen so many smocked outfits for boys!  They had really good prices and were even having a buy 1, get 1 half off sale!  Jackson got 6 new outfits ( I know like he needs any more clothes!). It was hard to find stuff for him since he can't wear 3 months yet.  It is hard to guess what he will be in next year.   We did get him a precious 4th of July outfit!  I know he will probably hate me one day for dressing him in all of these outfits, but they are too cute! 

Then we headed to Haywood Mall so I could find a dress that actually fits for his Baptism next week. It was Jackson's first trip to the mall.  He was really good, and I actually found two dresses that fit. Plus, they were on sale! (Have I mentioned that I don't have ANY clothes that fit?  My old clothes are too small, and all of the maternity clothes are way too big.  I never realized how much money it costs to dress a pregnant lady. I hope I can get into some of my old clothes by August, because I can't afford to buy any more clothes!)  We ran into Tu Tu and talked to her for awhile. Then we headed to Frodo's for pizza.  It was yummy, and Jackson enjoyed going to his first pizza restaurant!

I don't know about Jackson, but I was exhausted after all of that!

No comments:

Post a Comment