Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies

When I was in high school and college, I would spend a week at the beach with several families babysitting.  Those were some of my favorite times during the summer.  How about that those kids are now in high school and one is even going to college next year?  Wow!  I feel old!  Anyway, one of their moms used to make these wonderful chocolate peanut butter cookies.  I could eat them all!  The recipe is found on the back of the Reeces Peanut Butter chips package.  As far as cookies go, they take a lot of time.  ( A lot of time to me is longer than it takes to pop the refrigerated ones in the oven.)  I found a new recipe that tastes like the same cookie with less work and time.  I am all about that!  Here is what you need:

1 Box Devil's Food Cake
2 eggs
1/3 cup oil
Peanut Butter Chips.

Mix the first three ingredients together. The mixture will be stiff.  Then stir in the chips.  Bake at 350 for 10 minutes.  This will make about 4 dozen cookies.  Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment