Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

June 15, 2011

Wow!  Where has the week gone?  I can't believe that it is already Wednesday.  Jackson is getting into a routine, and I am feeling better each day.  Jackson is already 11 days old.

On Monday, Jackson had his first photo shoot with Rebecca Perkins.  He did so good!  He stayed awake when he was supposed to and then he slept when he was supposed to. I can't wait to see the pictures!  I am especially excited to see the ones where he is wearing this white outfit that my grandparents (Ma Ma and Pa Pa) gave Brent while he is in a rocking chair that belonged to my grandmother (Nannie).  I have not sent out birth announcements yet, because I really want to wait and use some of those pictures.

On Tuesday, Noni came over to watch Jackson while Tim took me to the doctor.  I have had a cough for about two weeks, and it was not going away.  I have an upper respiratory infection, so I am not on antibiotics.  Hopefully, that will clear everything up.

Tim worked on Monday and was supposed to have the rest of the week off, but of course there are major issues going on, so he actually has to go to work tomorrow after Jackson's doctor's appointment. Hopefully, Noni will come keep us company.  I don't know what we would do without my mom.  She has been wonderful! She has brought us meals, spent the night, stayed with Jackson, and kept us company. I don't know how people do this without a support system. Thanks Noni!

Here are pictures from the past couple of days.

Papa J and Jackson

Jackson's favorite sleeping position.

My first time in the my crib.

Bath Time

This isn't that bad!

I'm cold!

I love monkeys!

I love to sleep!

I am making part of Daddy's Father's Day gift.

I sleep in all kinds of crazy positions!

Papa J and I match!

I like my fingers!

No comments:

Post a Comment